Search This Blog

Sunday, November 06, 2016

Makes everyone worried

Assalamualaikum.

Yesterday, i makes everyone worried about me.
Aku rasa bersalah bila fikir balik.
Something that yang aku anggap ianya normal but it's became a big issue to others.
It's my fault. Sorry guys.

As i cancelled my oncall to next week.
So I planned to go to my volunteered class as usual.
Then, my friend said diorang ada program lain.
And dia wanna makes appointment with me untuk hang out kat luar.
And discuss sekali penambah baikan programme kelas yang tengah kami usahakan.
Tanpa fikir panjang aku accept je la.
I think i can trust dia.

Pastu, dia cakap hang out kat tempat dia.
Uit... outside maybe better kot.
So we capai kata sepakat.
Best public place...
KL Central. Depan McDonalds at 10 am.
Deal.

Then, as our first met kat luar... tetiba that morning dia cakap nak bawak kawan dia sekali.
Dia ni Germans people, tapi cakap slang indonesia.
Then... aku rasa insecure.
70 % kawan dia maybe same country.
You know what I mean.
And here, I'm alone... And alone.

So aku decided just inform my families.
Then aku whatsapp some details to my sister.
And she memang gila worried.
And aku whatsapp same details to my friends here around KL.
And she also shared same feeling.
And my friends dekat Ipoh pon dah membebel taip panjang-panjang kat whatsapp...
Oh no.

Aku sampai terpaksa screenshot a chat as a proven to my sister that someone here standby for me if anything happens.
Barulah dia ok.

As result, they make me to hold my phone every second.
Update with them every hour.
And stay in one place.
No drink or food, unless before their approval.
And stay alert.
Hailo.

So, i make sure i patuh all the list.
And until i finished everything and on the way home pon my friends still taip ayat panjang-panjang kat whatsapp...
She really worried about me.
Really rasa bersalah.
I swear to her that next time aku akan heret someone with me.
Even though i think I'm big enough.

And I think orang yang aku jumpa not teruk maner.
Not all Germans people are bad duh.
They all not Hitler either.
So, don't judge a book by its cover.
We have good time by the way.

And, to my sister... sorry.
I make you scare.
Sorry again.

And to my friends... sorry for all of you.
Thanks to be by my side.
I still love you all.

Sorry all, thank you all.
= )

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...