Search This Blog

Friday, April 04, 2014

Sheikh Hussein Yee

Assalamualaikum,

My routine, i will upload Islamic video every Saturday or Sunday from You tube.
Yeah, Alhamdulillah.
I using the you tube in a good way.
So, between Saturday or Sunday... it's depends on my working time schedule.
'Cause at that time, i just work half day.

Yes,
After that,
Feel free to focus on hospital free wifi,
Hhehehhe....

My reason i upload Islamic video is because i wanted to motivate myself.
I know i'm not a perfect person who everyday can go to mosque.
Take a sweet time to hear speech from great Imam.
Masyaallah.
Even to know any updated news about Islam.
Malaysia and oversea especially.
Or joining a charity.

Just there, here i'am.
Uploading.
To keep updated and fixing myself.
Even take whole week, on that day... i will upload at least five.
Enough per video a day.
Awesome!

Slowly, really worth it.
Right?

So, my friends...
Please meet my new inspiring,
he is from Malaysia okay!
Sorry, i just realized about him.


Called him, Sheikh Hussein Yee.
And from his video, overall i like it.
May be 'cause from a same country.
So, the chemistry... umph!
I love how steady and cool, plus sense of humor he is.

Such an amazing person.
May Allah bless him.

Mu dengar baik-baik aku nak cakap nih!

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...