Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 07, 2021

Who's Ibn Taymiyyah ?

Assalamualaikum,


Again I change my blog theme because I do something bad then I want to start fresh in my life. I want to keep it simple but in nice presentation. I hope this one will last longer than previous one. My sin, my uncontrolled sin that I done it once, twice, thrice and I regret it. But still I do it under sober mind and right now I really-really want to move on! I want to forget it, to revise my mind and said... that it's okay it happened, maintained the relationship to your Creator and apologizes sincerely. Do your best to block or stay away from it, don't trigger that not nice things in my next life. Uhuh-and say NO. 

In my life or your life, there are lots of barriers or stone in between. Everyone wants world truly happiness, the biggest smile and a peace of heart. I do too. And, how hard or how deep we think we going to sacrifices it for all those dream? I knows it's not easy but always said it will paid of. I pray this time it's real and forever. And, I stumble to this amazing person. Ibn Taymiyyah-real name Tqi ad Din Ahmad ibn Abd Halim. A sunni Islamic Scholar, muhaddith, theologian, judge, philosopher, controversional thinker and political figure. Born 1328, Harran Turkey and die 1328, Damascus Syria.

IBN TAYMIYYAH SAID:
What can you do with me? 
My Jannah is in my heart
If you imprison me, it is seclusion. Make zikr of Allah.
If you exile me, It is hijrah. Make Takaffur.
If you execute me, it is martydom. Shaheed.
What can you do with me?
Because I am not limited to this Dhunya,
I m living for the Hereafter!.

He's characterized by richness in documentation, sober style and brilliant polemic especially in fatwas (Islamic legal based religion law) and in Wasitiyyah, Al Siyasat al Syariyyah (Treatise on Juridal Politics) and Minhaj al Sunnah (The way of tradition). He favored a revision of the system of religious obligations and brushing aside condemnable innovations (bidáh). He constructed an economic ethic that was more flexible on many points. Within each emirates he demanded from the prince to apply the religious law strictly and rely on it for his legal opinion, Muslim being required "will the good and forbid the bad"". 

IBN TAYMIYYAH SAID:
If I remained silent and you remained silent, 
then who will teach the ignorant?

IBN TAYMIYYAH SAID:
Don't depend too much on everyone in this world 
because your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

IBN TAYMIYYAH SAID:
When someone offends me. 
I think it's a gift from Allah.
He is teaching me humility.

IBN TAYMIYYAH SAID:
There is nothing of more benefit to the heart than Tawheed and Ikhlas.

Ibn Qayyim al Jawziyyah said that ''Ibn Taymiyyah lived poorly. He was imprisoned and threated. But I have never seen anyone as happy as him''.  Another part when a man asked Ibn Taymiyyah- ''How much Quran should we read?" Ibn Taymiyyah said, "Equivalent to the amount of happiness you are looking for.''. MasyaAllah, Subhannallah. The eyes, the mouth, the heart only for Allah. Please Allah, keep my soul and everything like Ibn Taymiyyah. The stronger heart only for Akhirah and special for You. Please, please, please. 


End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...