Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Yes, you are an arrogant person.

Hi.

Do you believe me when I said every person on this world have an arrogant or ego things in their side? It either appears in the surface or carefully hide deep inside your heart. Nah, don't believe it! Yes, it's true. Still in denial? How about we recognized who we really are, let's check below statement...

You always said you're better than anyone.
You despise the weak person.
You love talk about yourself.
You see everything is a competition.
You hard to mingle around.
You have trust issue.
You ...
You ... it always be you. 


No one will likes when people called them a cocky, ego-ish, show off, bossy and etc. This is the topic that no one want to talk about, but if you want to clear out your mind you have to face it. If you feel like one, accept it and say it. There is nothing wrong about that. Why suddenly you fell bad for others, you don't even care about their heart break before. Why now? These strangers are always weird to you. They just a cheap and barrier in your road life. 
 
In the poor part; Are we look so stupid or cheap in your eyes? Are we that low? What do you get with this show off? More enemy than friends? Are you happy? Why you be like this to us. Fine, whatever it is I will not talk to you again. Do you think you can fight me, I'm will show you who am I !

In the arrogant part; Yes, you all are. I hated the person that drag me down. I don't get anything, but I feel satisfied. I get enemies, I get fake friends because I don't believe in anyone. Why I should believe you? Fine, then don't talk to me. I don't say I will fight you. 

Okay be simple, everyone has their own feeling. If you can control these emotions, you will be great in any situation with your calmness. Either than that, some people will still hate or admire your stated. So, why judge a person by it's cover? They are impersonate from what they being teach, experienced and level of their knowledge. Why argue between it, or you truly want to look like a fool? 

I tell you, when you start a feeling to start a fight or surrender, this is where you give your emotion under them. You lose control and there, you already messing up your mind to psychological drain. They stay arrogant or high in ego because they stay above you. They still in control, then you start to play victim! Uhuh-it's not going to work, it a least excuses the world will see from you.

Yes, I am an arrogant person. I like to stay in control of my emotion, especially to face an unnecessary crisis. Even if I'm the one that in lower position, I just said to my opponent that they can go or I will go. I don't want to hurt or do any harm. Yes, you're an ego-ish person but I'm still an arrogant one. We got our own ideas and feeling. We will discuss in next time when we are under control. Finish.

I don't know how everyone handle a fight like a champion without any scratch. No, I'm not ignorant because I will talk it later. This is how I do that, because I believe in space after emotional involved. That I need to calm down myself because I don't want to overthink about it later. It is a rubbish and negativity to my mind, please go away. Get me a productive and positivity vibes! Hahaha... bye.

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...